CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Further Correspondence


Outfit: Jeans: Seven for All Mankind; Shirt: Anthropologie; Red peeptoes: Jessica Simpson*


*I feel kind of embarrassed to buy Jessica Simpson shoes, actually. But these were so cute…I also like her new perfume, Fancy…but I am too embarrassed to buy that. There’s something oddly unclassy about buying celebrity scents from people like Jessica Simpson or Britney Spears. But maybe I’m alone in that feeling.


Dear George Clooney,


Thank you for making a guest appearance in my dream last night. It was kind of you to drop by.
In fact, you put me in a pretty good mood all through Property, right until the end of the class, at which time my fellow classmates always see fit to raise their hands and ask some inane, unrelated, or just plain dumb question that keeps me in my seat for five to ten minutes extra, foot tapping and eyes rolling.


So, keeping in mind how stressed out and generally annoyed I feel as a result of being in law school, maybe you could bring a friend next time. Like Christian Bale.


Just something to think about. Thanks.


Love,


Erica

1 comments:

Kasmira said...

If it makes you feel any better...I like Britney Spears' Curious. Shameful, I know.