CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seventh Day, Seven Things


Seven Things About Me

1. I am a horrible dancer. Self-conscious, no rhythm, stomps on toes. However, once I had a “Mongolian mother” and who knows what was in there, because suddenly I became the Best Dancer Ever. No rhythm, stomps on toes, totally confident. Pour me another!

2. Some inexplicable things make me cry. That Diet Dr Pepper commercial, where the little six pack sneaks out from the soda aisle and marches to the candy aisle and then the candy sticks get ecstatic and start dancing and the cupcakes snuggle their new high-fructose corn syrup friends while the theme from “Cheers” plays? Makes me snuffle. That candy is just so happy to see those Dr Peppers.

3. I always go to see independent films and arthouse darlings, but my favorite movie in the world is Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. I LOVE that movie. Nothing has ever made me laugh that hard.

4. I shop to make myself feel better, but I almost always return all of it. Stores hate me.

5. I really like street performers. I could watch them forever, especially if they’re playing odd instruments. I mainly draw this from my experience in Spain, where I was forever stopping to watch frog puppets and street bands.

6. I only have three very close friends, but I love them passionately and have for years (one since I was 11!). There doesn’t seem to be room for many other people (especially with the hectic pace of lawschool…)

7. I’m currently two different people—at school I’m quiet and standoffish and survival-of-the-fittest, but anywhere else I generally feel outgoing and friendly and ready to mingle.

Anyone else consider yourself tagged!! Thanks, Rachael, for tagging me.

(Also, I responded to all your comments on the last post but thanks again for your support! I had actually broken up with my boyfriend the same day I posted that blog, and your kind words really helped!)

Since I currently can’t post pics of myself, here are my current fashion faves:

These Gap undies are amazing…you can wash them a million times and they still look great, and the stretch lace makes them super-comfy…no mini-muffin bulge under dresses or skirts!

Fashion starts from the skin out…this scent is AMAZING and perks you up in the morning.






Wearing this shirt out...looks great with dark-wash wide legs and red peep toes!

2 comments:

Trace said...

Great post!

I return stuff ALL THE TIME too. I always wonder if stores hate me. =)

I also love Philosopy products. And now I really want to try those Gap undies! Where's that cute shirt from?

Hope your week is off to a good start girl!

Erica said...

The shirt is from Anthropologie! It's an addiction...I love that store so much.