CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PS, Law School

Actually, in particular, my legal writing professor. I need to get a paid job at a big firm this summer? Really? Wow! Okay, just let me go get on that! Thanks for letting me know that if I don't I'm watching my legal career swirl down the drain!

Also, thanks for the great advice on how to be morally bankrupt! So if, this summer, one of my fellow interns asks for help on a situation or document, I should politely tell them I'll get back to them soon and then never respond? That seems like a great way to foster interoffice relationships...what did I do before you entered my life? I revere your wisdom.

Glad I came to class today!

Cordially,
Erica

(Above advice is unembellished and from a real law class.)

2 comments:

*Diane* said...

lol. wow. summer classes?

Sheila said...

Holy moral turpitude.

Stay strong, hon.