CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting



(In undergrad, I babysat three to four nights a week. I've started up again to save money for my trip...Dallas moms pay very well and generally have a beautiful house with a big TV for you to enjoy after you scoot the kids to bed. The mother I babysit for most kindly lets me bring both my boyfriend and my dog....)

Keira, 4, referring to the Witch in her Barbie movie: "And then she tried to kill them and get them all stoned!"

Hhaaaa. Actually, the Witch was throwing rocks at them, or something.

Outfit: Skirt and Shirt: Anthro; Belt: NY & Co; Shoes: Liz Claiborne via Outlet; Necklace: 16th birthday gift from parents.

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

Great layered skirt...I almost bought one just like it and now I'm slightly regretting not purchasing it.

Kasmira said...

I think I said this before...but I LOVE that skirt!

*Diane* said...

Love that skirt, i have the same one. Great minds think alike eh? hehehe

clsoetofsara said...

Fun times babysitting... but it's a great way to make tax-free money! Love the skirt!!!

Sheila said...

That's a lovely skirt - the hem/edge looks like balloons.

Hee, the things kids say, eh?

lorrwill said...

Hey is today your birthday too?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(I am twice and old as you are.)

Erica said...

Fashion Therapist--Thanks! It's actually one piece, but it does look layered here! I'm kind of pear-shaped, so I don't know how well I could pull off layers on the bottom half.

Kasmira--Thanks!! This is the first time I've worn it but I thikn several other bloggers have it. :)

Lady D--I thought it was you who had it! We do have excellent taste, don't we?

Sara--Yes, babysitting is my favorite. Thanks! :)

Sheila--Kids are crazy...at one point I was working both with privileged kids in a nursery school and some inner city kids in a tutoring program...the things I heard out of both sets!!

Lorrwill--Happy Birthday to you too! It is my birthday, yes...it was a good one. :)