CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthdays, Best Days




My parents have been here for the week for my birthday, so it's been lots of fun. I got a new vacuum as a present, and was pretty excited about it...when did I become practical? I also got my carpets shampooed, some pajamas, and a new TV! I'm in love with it and want to watch every movie I own now...unfortunately, law school stands in the way of this slacker-ish desire. But I really love film, and watching them on something bigger than a 19-inch that occasionally greens out is going to amazing.




In other news, I'm getting a little sad about the summer job hunt...firms just aren't giving interviews, so I guess I will have to work public interest part-time and nanny the rest to pay the bills. Oh well! I think it's easier to get a job second summer, and if I stay near or in the top ten percent I should be fine.




Hope everyone is having a lovely week! The weather here is amazing and I love to be with my family, so all in all this has been a fabulous few days.




Outfit: Sweater: Knitted and Knotted; Cami: The Limited; Jeans: Express; Boots: Nine West

3 comments:

clsoetofsara said...

I love this sweater. It's very cute!

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you got some great things :)

I wish you luck on the job hunt. It will all work out, though.

Kayleigh said...

Happy B-day!!! What a lovely sweater, looks super with jeans & boots :)

Good luck with the job hunt, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Ally said...

Happy birthday, honey! I got a vacuum for Christmas 2004 and it was one of the best presents ever :)