CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Post-Its Bring the Boys to the Yard

Back from a 1L celebration with one of my best beautiful friends (who was told by two very drunken people in the bar that she looked like Kim Kardashian! Because she does!) and filled with mojitos and fun.

Anyway, in regards to the last post, flirtatious text messaging ensued and talks of a date arose, even though we're both heading out of town for the summer very soon. And date or not, that was totally empowering and I definitely won't be sitting around waiting for guys to come find me. I can find them! They're everywhere and I will get them all. Well, maybe that's the mojito speaking. I'll just pick up one here and there every now and then.

Law school ending for this year is such an amazing weight off my shoulders...so ready to just be with my friends and relax and find my happy, cheerful self again!

"Do you always slip your number to bookstore employees?"

"No, just you. Bold, right?"


3 comments:

CP said...

oh man, you are so funny! Go get them all!!

*Diane* said...

lol!!! you're so cute! Very bold girlie!!

Sheila said...

Ha, you're so funny when you're tipsy! You will get all the men!