CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Closet of Chaos



Luckily, when I took this picture I found that you can see right through this dress, and therefore a slip was in order.

Technically speaking, this may not even be a dress...I found it buried in the dress section of Anthropologie, but I have a suspicion it might be a nightgown. But that's okay, because it would be a shame to just sleep in it, I think.

And the girl who asked me with such confusion why I never wore pants must have thought I was offended, because she wore a lovely dress the next day and found me to show me, telling me I inspired her to dress up. So that was a nice sentiment and an appreciated gesture in my usually hectic and stressful day!


Outfit: Dress/Nightgown: Anthropologie; Sheer Button-Down: AT Loft; Jeweled flats: Gianni Bini

I've let my closet become such a pit...project for the weekend, I guess.

4 comments:

Ally said...

That's far too pretty to just sleep in!

Your shoe selection is similiar to mine...the same brands are my favs.

You should do a whole closet post - a big before/after. I did one a few months back and it's made me feel so accountable in a weird way.

Sheila said...

Agreed with ally, far too pretty not to wear in public!

Look at all those shoe boxes...I throw all mine away (I usually reject them in the store).

You inspire me to clean out my closet, although it's pretty organized. I just bought some flocked storage boxes and need to put away my summer stuff...*sniff*

ohthatgirl said...

Wow...just, wow! Your closet is huge and I'm jealous!

ITA about the dress. It is definitely meant for the public eye.

90-Dayer said...

Holy bananas! I thought my closet was bad.