CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Fall...for About Three Days


















Sorry for the delay in posting…I try to post every other day but time got away from me! My parents went through the hurricane in Houston and so I spent a lot of the weekend watching CNN in my pajamas. Luckily, they and our house are alright, though they’re still waiting in line for two or three hours every day to get gas for the generator.

In other news, the weather here is amazing…sunny and cool enough to start wearing fall clothes. At least until it pops back up to 100 degrees, which you can’t rule out in September in Texas.

This outfit is simple and not that creative, but really I just wanted something to showcase the necklace, which I found on Etsy. I don’t know if you can see it in all its glory, but inside the glass there are little watch wheels and a bronze.

I’m also very enamored of this ring, but we’ll see how the budget goes. One great thing about law school, though, is that there’s a catered meeting or speech almost every day during the lunch break. So far they’ve been pretty interesting, and I save about six bucks a day, which definitely adds up.


Shirt & Skirt: H&M (Spain!); Brown leather flats: Banana Republic; Necklace: Etsy, Jewels by Design

1 comments:

Ally said...

That skirt is beautiful!!

I'm glad your parents are safe :)