CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Vested Interest



Hopefull this week I will do better about posting! We're getting our memos soon, and I've been spending every second getting ahead of the syllabus in my classes, so that I won't have the project on top of pages and pages of reading (at least for a little while! It's hard to get ahead in law school).

But this outfit was a great deal...I found the dress at Penguin (usually way overpriced) marked down from $165 to $30, and I get a student discount there with my ID. The vest I found at the junior's department in Dillards, also marked very cheaply ($12). And the Banana Republic shoes I got ages ago, but they were also marked down to about $20.

And, taking a break this weekend to head to Old Navy, I found they once again had some pretty cute things. So, for a fun Splurge v. Steal moment, you can get this dress at Ann Taylor Loft for $80:



















Or this one from Old Navy for $30:



















So, of course, I got the color block version AND the black version.

0 comments: