CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Correspondence, Part Three

Dear Now-Less-Esteemed Law Professor,

I think we might have spoken of this before. Please let me out when class ends, not after realquickinaminutejustonemorething.

I had yet another mandatory and completely uninformative meeting today, and you keeping me meant nine minutes less that I got to spend bitching with my friends about said meeting.

(The high point of the meeting, it should be noted, was when someone raised his hand and said, “Can’t we get all this information off the Web site?” and then got up and left. And at least the box lunches they provided us with this time had candy bars instead of carrots. Points for that.)

But back to your class, I’d like to let you know in advance how much I enjoyed our next assignment: a detailed description of how to use an index, complete with diagram.

You are truly pointing me down the path of enlightenment. And that index-guru knowledge will definitely come in handy when I start reading this book I picked up in Border’s, “How to Not Shoot Yourself in Law School.”

Best,

Erica

****
No fashion today. I wore distressed jeans and a coral short-sleeved hoodie with blue and yellow polka dots (which I got for $3.48 at Belk. Good deal.). I was too tired from staying up last night to get ahead in the reading. But it was worth it, because I did get about two weeks ahead.

0 comments: