CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exam Time




My posting might be more sporadic than usual, because it's time for the dreaded law school exams. However, I'll try to keep up with it, because picking out a great outfit every day takes the sting out of heading to study group or the library.

I loved this dress so much I bought it in two colors, but I think it makes me a little shapeless...maybe a belt next time, or a little jacket. And a heeled boot.

The necklace is my favorite one...I bought it a few years ago when I took my mom to San Francisco for senior year spring break. They were having a jewelry trunk show in Bloomingdale's, and I fell in love with some of the designer's pieces and snapped them up. (It helped that her items were reasonably priced!)
Also, Lady D, one of my favorite bloggers, gave me the Butterfly Award, which made me very excited! I think I'll break the rules and tag people in another post, though, because it's late and I'm heading off to bed.
Dress: Express; Necklace: Kris Nations; Shoes: Liz Claiborne via Outlet; Tights: Target; Cami: Express



For fun! Me and my mom in San Francisco

5 comments:

Kasmira said...

I think you look adorable in the dress, and not shapless at all! It only emphasizes how slim you are.

Katie Keisler said...

I love this dress on you - it's not shapeless, although a belt would look fantastic on you! This dress makes you look super skinny!

Katie

Kayleigh said...

I agree -- that you can pull off horizontal stripes no less just shows your GREAT figure! I think you could do a belt, jacket or wear boots, but you certainly don't need to...the dress on it's own looks splendid :)

*Diane* said...

I like that dress, and you look great in it! and that necklace is so adorable too!

Trace said...

Just have to say that dress looks phenomenal on you!! And I love love the necklace. I would love something similar!!