CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tension Tuesday


Today was not a good day. I realized I did make a mistake in my property final, and then one of classmates kept calling me to ask me questions and then argue about why I was wrong (and how it didn't snow here today--it did). By the end of the conversations I was doubting myself and felt like I didn't understand anything and ohmygod I was going to fail contracts.

So when I got off the phone I burst into tears, which coincided with the UPS man delivering a package, which resulted in a very awkward exchange.

Me: *Sob, gulp* I'm so sorry I'mhavingacrisis.

Him: "Hmm. Sign here, please."

Him, while I sign: "So, that temperature's really dropping, huh?"

I think I lost my dignity there for a little while. But I got it back when I looked up what I was confused about and was actually right in the first place.

Outfit: Dress: Free People; Boots: Rocket Dog; Black tee: Limited; Chihuahua: Lester


It looks like I'm giving the camera the finger here...I promise I'm not! Intentionally, at least. I think that's my index finger.

6 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

I'm sure you did fine! I hate exam postmortems, they always make you doubt yourself.

*Diane* said...

lol @ your interaction w/ the post man!
And i like your dress. Its very fun!
And i'm sure you did fine as well...i think stress naturally comes w/ exams..

Sheila said...

I did an final on a Saturday night (I had to miss a friend's wedding for it), on the most rainy, blustery day. The exam was totally different that what we'd been led to expect - I cried for 1/2 an hour in the exam room then did my best. I still got a B in the course.

I don't really cry that much...:-P

But I'm sidetracked because I have to say I LOVE this outfit! And your little dog too (tee hee)!

Trace said...

I LOVE this entire outfit! What a great dress and the boots are perfect. Rocket Dogs are so comfy too. And woohoo you were right in the first place!

Kayleigh said...

Gosh, what IS it about UPS guys lately, lol? I had 2 different exchanges with them myself...one of which I was crying too! What those guys must see....

But...I love your dress, and you were right, and your doggie is adorable so alls right with the world!!! :D

Erica said...

Thanks all! Especially for the exam stories and support. :) I'm much calmer now!