CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Heading North





It was so cold here today! Brrr. I wanted to take a page from Lester's book and spend all day under a pile of blankets.

Instead, I went to my boyfriend's house for Hannukah with his family and had a great time eating latkes and gingerbread. Since Zach and I have been dating for well over four years now, I feel like his family is my family, too, so I usually enjoy get-togethers. This is also the first year we've been "adults" enough, so to speak, to buy gifts for everyone (read: one of us has a job and so we can afford it), and it was fun picking things out for each person.

I'm about to head to Illinois to spend Christmas with my family, so I won't be back till after New Year's. There's no internet at my Papa's house, but it's actually kind of nice to be disconnected and just catch up with family and read and sleep and slow down. But I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday, and I'll be looking forward to catching up with everyone's posts when I return!

Merry Christmas! And love from me. :)



Outfit: Dress: Anthro; tights: Target: Shoes: Target; Jacket: Arden B.

10 comments:

Tabitha said...

I really like that dress! The detail on it is amazing!

Trace said...

Happy holidays to you too Erica!! Have safe travels. Oh and P.S. I love the dress. =)

Sheila said...

What a lovely dress! You look gorgeous.

Happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy your time off and drive safely.

Cheers,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Have lots of fun!

Cute cute dress!

*Diane* said...

Love your dress, and that you've paired it w/ that jacket, gorgeous! Happy hollies and Have a safe trip!

Andrea Eames said...

Merry Christmas! :D

Kasmira said...

Great dress! Have a super trip!

Kayleigh said...

Fabulous dress, you look so pretty in it!

Have the Happiest of Holidays!!!!

Cathryn said...

That is a darling dress. Is it one dress, or is that a black slip dress underneath?

Erica said...

Thanks all!

Cat--Thanks for commenting! It's just one dress, but it's not attached underneath at the skirt. :)