CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Before Summer Ends...


...I like to wear my maxi-dress as much as possible. I'm aware that I'm possibly too short for this, and the pattern overwhelms me, but I love it anyway.
Also, I'm in the midst of cleaning out my closet...before/after pictures to come, as suggested! Hopefully pulling out all my tights and sweaterdresses will work some mojo and full the temps down from the 90s.
Outfit: Dress: Target; Bracelets: outlet mall; Earrings: Spain

4 comments:

*Diane* said...

Very cute pattern on the dress, and you wear it well. i've stayed away from maxi dresses for the most part because i'm a little bit of a klutz...i'll probably trip over the dress numerous times. You look great though! :-)

Ally said...

I'm really short too and love a maxi dress but can't find one that doesn't swallow me. I have one from Target but I have to wear some SERIOUS heels.

Sheila said...

Actually, the maxi looks lovely on you - I don't think it's overwhelming on you at all.

There were very few maxis in the stores this summer, here, so I didn't bother searching one out. Maybe next year.

Erica said...

Thanks all!

Lady D--I don't wear it when there are stairs involved, because I'm a klutz, too. I trip without any help all the time.

Ally--This one fit off the rack, which was nice--I'm almost 5'4, and it was the only one I found!

Sheila--Hopefully the trend will outlive this summer season, because it is ridiculously comfortable. :)