CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Blues


Monday just keeps on coming...I guess that's better than the alternative, but I still can't wait for Thanksgiving break.

I'm currently struggling with one of the pitfalls of living alone--I can't open my V8. Grr. I tried a towel, and a jar opener, and smacking it on the counter. (Although that probably didn't do anything but relieve frustration.)

My boyfriend and the person I sit by in my classes are both sick and getting sicker, so I feel a frantic need for vitamins and hence the V8...I can't imagine missing too much class. I feel behind even though I go every day.

Outfit: Sweater: Moth; Yellow lace tank: ???; Denim pencil skirt: Old Navy; Satin Ballet Flats: Nine West Outlet

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Run the lid under hot water - it will cause the metal to expand and be easier to open. Or use a can opener to pry part of the lid up.

Hope you don't get sick!

90-Dayer said...

You can also slip a spoon between the lid and jar (back of the spoon on the jar) to break the seal.

Love the cardigan!

Hopefully, your week gets better :O)

*Diane* said...

lmao!!! I don't know if you meant that to be funny, but that just helped my evening go by faster. And i really like your cardi, very summery(i'm now a little bit jealous)lol

Erica said...

Thanks all! Haven't gotten sick yet, just a little stiff and stuffy...and still no V-8. I took your suggestions and still failed miserably! :/