CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Skinny Jeans



When it gets a little cooler (and today it was not as sweltering!), it's time to bust out the skinny jeans...for some reason, I just can't stand them when it's too hot.


I like the fairy on this shirt (which I mentioned in an earlier post on Prada's fairy bags), and the way the orange goes with the muted purple of the shoes. Usually I don't wear T-shirts, but sometimes I make exceptions; skinny jeans and flats generally manage to make even ho-hum tops look more stylish, though I realize I need to start stepping it up with accessories.


Outfit: Jeans: 7 for All Mankind; Shirt: Old Navy; Flats: Nine West via DSW


3 comments:

*Diane* said...

Nice!Jeans and a fun t-shirt, my go-to combo, esp now when it's started getting cooler

Sheila said...

Adorable! You look so cute in skinnies!

90-Dayer said...

Very cute! I wish I could do skinny jeans.