CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flowers


I skipped class yesterday and was amazingly productive...I finished the semester's reading for three classes and got about halfway through my big final paper. Oddly enough, it now feels like class is getting in the way of my studying. It's frustrating to sit through an hour and a half of my classmates' opinions on supplemental jurisdiction when I could be at home, learning about the elements and degrees of homicide. Such is law school, I suppose.

Tomorrow night I'm getting dressed up with my boyfriend and best friend and going to see a local production of The Light in the Piazza, which I love. I saw it on Broadway right after one of the stars won the Tony for her performance, and she was amazing. As were the costumes, and the score, and the story. I was almost in tears for a lot of it. Good tears, of course! Hopefully the local production will be as good...I've been to some clunkers before.

Outfit: Dress: Macy's; Shirt: Kohl's; Shoes: Sofft (I saw Anne Hathaway wearing these in a movie still, in blue suede, and I loved them...but I thought the brown leather was a little more practical. That being said, they are super comfy and have a lot of arch support! I'm a fan of the brand now.)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

You look great in this colour. Love those shoes!

Have fun at the play (?).

*Diane* said...

Very pretty and feminine! love the jumper and the top. i always cry at movies, plays,good tears thoush so you're not alone. Have a great time!

Ally said...

Purple is so beautiful on you! Love it!