CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Hijinks



We had almost no one trick-or-treating at my boyfriend's house, so the kids who did come got lots of candy! I think it's because the nearby shopping center was having a Halloween event where the kids could go get candy and show off their costumes.

My costume was boring, because I didn't want to buy anything.

Tomorrow I'm heading to the polls as a pollwatcher with the ObamaDallas campaign, but if I had known what it entailed beforehand I probably would not have signed up for it. I have a copy of the law, and am supposed to keep an eye on the judge presiding at the precinct to make sure he/she doesn't violate the law (for instance, by requiring people to have a driver's license when a student ID or library card will do). I'm not sure I would feel entirely comfortable calling a judge on something, but we'll see how it goes! I'm sure problems are few and far between, anyway.

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!



As a bonus, here's my bridesmaid dress! What a vision I am in purple and green. And when my purple shawl comes in, the look will be completed. ;)

1 comments:

*Diane* said...

I didn't want to buy anything for halloween either, my very creative brother was a mime for halloween, i was very close to stealing his idea i settled for being a 70s go-go dancer...sadly no one could tell i was dressed up.lol. And kudos to you for volunteering @ the polls.