CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh My


I am so truly excited for America. Whatever your political views, I think our country is finally moving for the better when its citizens can mobilize and unite in such a way. Apathy is more worrisome than a particular party.

I'm exhausted...I got up at 5 to go to the polls, and then I went to class and exercise class and I haven't even started my work yet! Looks like a late night, especially since I'm glued to CNN.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of my pollwatcher outfit...maybe I will recreate it later this week. The polls were...interesting. It takes all kinds, I know, but I saw and heard a lot.
Another bad head day...this is not due to low self-esteem, but rather the fact that I need a haircut. I wanted to wear yellow shoes with this, but didn't have time to find them in between poll duty and class!
Outfit: Open cardi: Nordstrom BP; Plaid strapless top: White House Black Market ($18!!); Jeans: Paige; Shoes: Liz Claiborne via outlet.

3 comments:

*Diane* said...

GReat top! especially those little studs @ the bottom! And yes, we miss your head,so bring it back or a riot will ensue!!

Anonymous said...

Love that cardigan! I have it in black and in yellow :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.