CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Temperamental Texas


Warm, cold, warm, cold...all in the same day! What's a girl to wear?


My smile is less than joyful in this pic, as this week was exhausting! I got my big paper turned in, and now it's time to study for finals.


In other news, thanks to the truly crappy economy, the mall is having amazing sales! I scooped up some great deals this week that I'll be wearing soon. I also started the eighth week of my exercise class, and I can finally see a difference in my tone! Tonight our regular class was cancelled and they replaced it with something called "bodysculpt," which involved doing bouncy sideways situps on a half-ball--needless to say, with my complete lack of grace, that was not my finest moment.


Outfit: Dress: Movida, Boots: Gianni Bini; Cami: Express; no accesories or anything else, too lazy!
P.S., Thanks for all the nice and supportive comments on my last two posts! The advice was much appreciated, and also very amusing. :)

4 comments:

*Diane* said...

I love the colors of this dress! And good job on sticking w/ your exercise class.I'm not there yet, still doing the on today, off tomorrow thing...B-D

Sheila said...

This is one of my favourite outfits on you! This dress is amazing, and great match with the boots.

I can see the difference in you - your posture is better, too. Good for you! I exercise for 90 minutes a day, 5 days a week to keep myself in shape. It's so worth it.

90-Dayer said...

The shades in this dress is amazing! And it looks great on you...score!:)

Erica said...

Lady D--I signed up for the class with a friend, so that's motivation to go! We don't want to cancel and let each other down.

Sheila--Wow, you are so disciplined! I need to take a page out of your book and go more often. :)

Penny-Pinching Princess--Thanks! This is currently my favorite dress. :)