CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Summer in November





Why is it still so warm here?! Sigh.

This weekend I have grand plans to study...but I had plans to do that tonight and ended up at the mall, so we'll see how that goes. However, I did order some great shoes from Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale. I cannot WAIT For them to come in. I love them. And they're Camper, a Spanish brand, which has special meaning to me from my recent vacation...I loved the fashion in Spain.

It was bright and vibrant, yet so laid back...so many women were beautiful and confident (much like my blog friends!) and fearless in their style choices. What I noticed most was the proliferation of amazing flats...every other woman had on a pair I wanted. I'm sure Zach got tired of me pointing them out. Ha!

Outfit: Shirt: Old Navy ($1.99!); Cardigan: AT Loft; Shoes: Liz Claiborne; Jeans: Paige; Head returned by popular demand

A patio on a perfect day in Spain...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Loving the red shoes!

90-Dayer said...

Love the shirt and shoes! Hopefully you get some studying done this weekend :0)

Kasmira said...

That shirt is adorable!

*Diane* said...

Love that shirt!!! And Spain, one day, one of these days..

Erica said...

Thanks all!

Yes, Lady D, head to Spain!! It was amazing.