CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Poll-fessional


I didn't go out this weekend, but I re-created the outfit I wore to work at the polls...do I look like a lawyer? ;)

I got a lot of studying done this weekend, and watched Little Women for the 173rd time (exaggerated approximation)...I always cry when Jo breaks Laurie's heart, and then I cry again when she meets Professor Bhaer in the rain at the end.
Outfit: Tie-front shirt: Banana Republic; Suit Skirt: AT Loft; Bracelet and Earrings: NY&Co; Shoes: Bandolino ($15!). Those shoes look black, but they're really dark brown!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Very cute and professional looking outfit!

I love "Little Women" - that was actually filmed partly in my city! I watched them doing the scene where they walk alongside a church (that's right downtown - they had to remove parking meters and cover it all up with dirt). The scene of the dance was filmed at a castle (really) that is a couple blocks from my house.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I just love satin shirts like that, they are so beautiful and feminine, yet still professional.

*Diane* said...

Very cute! profesional with the right amount of sass!

Erica said...

Thanks all!

Sheila--what a neat story!! And how amazing to live by a castle...that makes me want to watch the movie over and catch those scenes more closely. :)