CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

R.I.P. Peeptoes


The peeptoe shoes I wore last weekend ripped down the middle of the leather upper, and I was understandably very sad. Luckily, the people at Dillards are nice and replaced them for me! Hopefully the new pair will not suffer the same fate...I'll have to wear them and make sure they hold up before the receipt expires.

And then I ended up getting some fringed boots...I wasn't on that trend, but then Monique posted a few cute pics on her blog, so I tried them out. Look for their debut soon...as well as some polka dot tights I picked up at Target on a grocery run!

Should have put on tights...but I had a long warm jacket, so it wasn't too bad! I remember in undergrad walking so far across campus in the freezing cold, and being miserable every winter...but now I have a parking spot about 30 feet from my apartment door, all my classes are in the same building, and the law quad parking garage is about a three minute walk from the campus...so life is better. Ha, that was totally a "when I was your age, I walked six miles to school in the snow uphill both ways" story.
Outfit: Dress: Macy's; Vest: Dillards; Shoes: Sofft

6 comments:

90-Dayer said...

I love love love those shoes! I hunted down the blue ones just to see what the shade was. You should so get them too!

Sheila said...

Great dress! I love it with the vest. This whole outfit would look awesome with a coloured tight.

That sucks about your peep-toes, but good on Dillards for replacing them! I've never had a pair of shoes rip before (and I can be pretty tough on my shoes), so I'd put it down to a fault in the leather on that particular pair.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I can't wait to see them! What did you get??

*Diane* said...

Oooh very cute!
Love that dress, especially with the vest layered over it. You look lovely!

Erica said...

Thanks all! PPP--I will probably buy them in blue if they go on sale! I do love them. If I tell my boyfriend you encouraged me you will be in trouble. :)

90-Dayer said...

LOL!